News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tomato♪


Forgot to show today's lunch's pic

From now I'll upload them

Today's lunch is this





Beef stro……ga……noff??


Also pork ginger




Lately I've been trying to eat tomato as much as possible

Seems like it's good for diet

I don't really remember if there are any effect but…………


Anyway I've been trying to eat it




Soy milk dressing again

This soy milk dressing is a handmade of today's catering-san's shop


Usually even when I wanted to eat it it's not sold so I can't eat it

That's why when the catering is the place of this soymilk dressing's catering

My tension's raised






Ittadakkima-su shot


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment