News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

◆Question◆


I read everyone's comments

Where's yesterday's jersey from? was written

That you know is from some place like a normal jeans shop at a street corner

Is it available for men as well? is also written

That is for men。

Reina prefers trousers that are fat so

I bought the one that's for men


In the past at a clothes's shop and such I used to buy the top and bottom in a pair but

Lately I often buy jersey like the one I uploaded yesterday


And then there's a lame that Reina put on at live right?

When I put the order on PC it's out of stock where do you buy it? there's a question like that

That can be bought at Loft you know


It should also be available at Sony Plaza

Go have a look


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment