News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Today's Reina♪


Arrived at stage

Soon it's stretching and vocalizing tiiーme

Look at today's Reina's jersey's T-shirts




☆Hysteric mini☆

Cute isn't iーt

This is children's wear。





Since Reina was little or when I was an elementary school student I wore Hysteric Mini all the time


Handkerchief or lunch box or accessories and stuff were all Hysteric Mini
Even now my pouch is Hysteric Mini


I want to wear the clothes but as expected children's wear can't be worn anymore so

If it's T-shirts it can go somewhat

If Reina give birth I want to dress my child with Hysteric Mini


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment