News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Shopping♪


While saying I woke up earlier than planned

I slept again。

Already perfectly woken up good morning



Yesterday at Matsukiyo I gave something a GET so I'll introduce it

First is this jyan






Manicure

In a large quantity

The ones in the box、 the ones that they say can make french nail

Wonder how purple will look on my feet thinking that I bought it

And then the next iis






Maybelline's lip cream
The appearance of this totally got me

Isn't it cute this tint

It was cheap so I bought 2 of them


Ah。 I also bought top coat




With top coat

There's one that's coating thi-nly、 and there's also one that's like a gel coating thickly right (°O °)
Reina prefers the one that's like gel so

Girls who know if there's one that's good

Please tell me (*´艸`)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment