News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Photoshoot's Atmosphere☆


Haーaーi

I'll begin uploading yesterday's pics continuation~

So thenn start




Today let's show everyone the photoshoot's scenery

Raw pics are photographed in this manner is what I want to convey





In the middle of photoshoot from side by manager-san


Was taken



Lots and lots of sheets was taken

Cameraman-san and Reina's distance is like this
↓↓↓↓↓




At the time of debut it was hard to change every pose but

Now I'm happily doing it freely




Even though I said freely…

I won't do any funny faces of course~




I like it but it'll never be chosen for raw photo so

That 1 sheet of funny face will be a waste right (lol)





And so the atmosphere is like this

Did I convey it?


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment