News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

First is♪


Today's first recording's outfitー

Jyan



Today's theme is…

What was it (lol)

Well it's like this I guess hahaha




This boots、 for Reina who likes knee high boots stylist-san searched it










The upper arm part is opened

But hey


What Reina sang and who Reina sang with via staff-san? or someone's Twitter everyone has already

Known right…。

Even though Reina wanted to be the 1st one to tell。。。

Buー(━ε━)



*down*。。。。(lol)






Maybe I won't tell itー。

Just kidding

In this entry I won't tell it yet


Shuwacchi (lol)


For today's hairstyle too I went with this again



My favorite


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment