News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Don't Get Carried Away?


    Chi-n

Forgot to give Uta no Rakuen notice

Sorry o-k

I watched it just now





※The pic is before entering the bath

This time with 【Eye】 as the theme

Kazari Janai no yo Namida wa

Cat's Eye were what I sang



With Kazari Janai no yo I memorized the choreography 5 minutes before performance

Suddenly I was told it's a stand mic so with PC at that handy site (lol) I checked it out

Looking at Nakamori Akina-san's past video I memorized it


And the Cat's Eye is the day before

The day before・the day of Utaraku recording is always

Very×2 busy (*´ο`*)=3Haa


And then







My end talk is use━━━━━━━━━━d (・Д・)
Yappii

In charge of sexy at Utaraku he said

Is it alright to say that Yakumaru-san thinks that Reina is sexy?(lol)

Don't get carried away you say?

    Tehe (*´艸`)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment