News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Arrival!!!!


Yaho-

Arrived at stage


I'm not late you know

At yesterday's MC Reina got the image of being late right

Reina really isn't like tha━━━━━━t


Believe me

Even today I came 5 minutes before arrival time


↑Somehow it looks like a kid desperately trying to make an excuse to its mama


Just don't put the image of being late to me really please

It's a lifetime request (lol)





But changing the topic it's hot


・・・。



Really hot (°□°`)


If I can I don't want to draw sweat




I want to draw sweat only when I'm at rehearsal

Somehow I don't want to be drenched when I'm shown at the big screen in the middle of performance

But sometimes I also envy people who draw sweat・・・。



Which is it (・Д・)

Straight me up like that




So then heading for 2 shot let's prepare
Wait for mee everyonee




I'm going


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment