News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Yappii(^O^)/


Helloー

Morning Musume。 6th member

Tanaka Reina


From Fukuokaー

↓↓↓↓↓





I've been using Kaito Reinya blog all the time but

From today on as Tanaka Reina

I will begiーn


I'm really happy

Through this blog

I want to let more various people to know about Reina





But Kaito Reinya blog too

Is still not over


I will update here…

I will update on Kaito Reinya…

On there according to my mood

It will be (lol)

Best regards for both ok


The first one I did on Kaito Reinya blog

Question corner I'm thinking of reviving it so

At that time lots and lots

Of questions ask them ok



Now thenー
Please be kind to meーe


Tanaka Reina blog startss


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment