News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

It was fun~♪

Live performance is over


It was really→ fun


Everyone otsukareina


Seems like the blog comments✧ are so many

It really raised the tension ❤❤❤❤

I'm reaaally happy


Even at live I'm still blogging tehe~


Today Reina will introduce

my favorite item

that I used during live


This


ボティーミスト <Body Mist?>

This really smells nice✧ you know

At live there's a lot of sweat..

And girls.. are concerned with it right?

So, I put this on my body

And a good smelling Tanaka Reina

will rise on stage ❤❤❤


Tomorrow there's a live at Chiba

Yosh ❤❤❤

Tomorrow also ganbareina✧


I will also update blog a lot

I finally remember how to update

At Kaito Reinya blog it's the staff that's doing the update

I will try my best to quickly get used to it


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

1 comment:

Reina♥ said...

Reina is the Best !!
I LOVE Tanaka Reina !!!

Post a Comment