News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

It's Vague But・・・




Good eveningー R!P R!P



Everyone thank you for looking up the location of the accessory R!P R!P




Next time I'll try goingg R!P R!P R!P R!P





Reina! Project




Thanks for the dream interpretation too okー R!P



Reina in her dream was the one being chased you knowー R!P R!P




Today I want to see a dream that's bit more not tiringー。 lol





Ah。


New dorama has started hasn't it R!P


Sugarless was it again・・・



The name's a bit vague R!P


The fighting one ok R!P


The one with EXILE-san and EXILE Gekidan's people R!P



Also I think this is not new dorama but at midnight a dorama with Sasaki Nozomi-san as leading actor is showing


I also watched that R!P R!P



It was amusingー R!P R!P R!P



Probably the Sasaki Nozomi-san one should be showing every midnightー R!P R!P





Reina! Project



BACKS' parka and hat I used them right away R!P



Wonder what I should wear tomorrow R!P


Excitedd R!P R!P



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment