News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Forest Bear-san。


Gooodーmornings R!P R!P


Heeyーheeyーheeyー



In the morning we're ugly aren't we R!P



It's sudden but you see。 lol



Girls should definitely understand R!P R!P



Somehow you knowー


Anyway I don't like it。 My morning's face R!P R!P



Today's Event so you seeー



I was doing my make up at home you know R!P



While looking at the mirror I was irritated R!P R!P irritated R!P R!P after all。 lol


For being ugly R!P ( ̄¬ ̄) lol





But lately you know~


Reina! Project


I've been sleeping while wearing eyemask R!P



Between wearing and not、 it really is different you knowー R!P R!P



I go to sleep quicker while wearing it and the frequency of getting awake in the middle is lower R!P




Amazing huh bear-san R!P R!P




Reina! Project




Today's cheki meet so there'll be quite some free time won't there~ R!P



What should I doー R!P




Heyー what will you do? lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment