News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Waーo(´・ω・`)


I've arrived in Tokyo you knowー R!P


I'm not at home yet though・・・


Tomorrow too I have to wake up early


Today I'll only be able to sleep for about 1・2 hours huh R!P R!P


Seems like I won't be able to sleep already so I'll stay up all night perhaps。


U"u~~~~~


In a pi━━━━━nch R!P (゜ロ゜;




Today's clothes R!P



Reina! Project



Ah。 Earlier I said Work's ending 1 by 1。 or something like that but


That was when I saw the schedule being so busy here lately

I'm seriously going to die。(--;)

Or so I thought but、 with this and that while doing it likeーthis each and every 1 of it is ending isn't it。 is what it means so



It's getting sad。 or so everyone's sayingーbut、 it's absolutely fine not to get sad you know~~ R!P R!P




Reina! Project




Aaーwonder if I won't get home quicklyー R!P


I want to calm my mind and body quickly・・・ R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment