News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Reina Swings the Other Way・・・?!


Dance finished~( ̄¬ ̄ R!P R!P


Awright~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ R!P lol



Until earlier I've been memorizing but time passed and now I can't dance already huh R!P










But Reina





Not good R!P (@゜▽゜@)


She's too addicted to Golden Bomber-san's song (lol)


There's SharanQ・・・

There's Golden Bomber-san・・・



Could it be that Reina actually・・・・is not idol but swings the other way R!P R!P R!P





Reina! Project



Because there's a lot of songs I like after all R!P R!P


A~~~I'm hungryy R!P R!P


My body is demanding ice。
(゜-゜)(。_。)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment