News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

It's Morning in Hawaii!!!


Morningー R!P R!P



From now you knowーI'm going to photoshoot you knowー R!P


I want to upload pic but the outfit's NG so、 it's quite hardー R!P




And so for now let this・・・ R!P R!P




Reina! Project



Food shop I went to last night R!P


I ate THE★Hawaii R!P ish thingー R!P R!P R!P



The left one is potachip you know (´ψψ`)



Too bigー(lol)


On the back is steak and on the front is mashed potato R!P R!P R!P




Yesterday I arrived in Hawaii at noon、 had 1 day OFF but


I was too sleepy I had no spirit to do anything so at hotel alone、 I napped R!P



I moved from the evening。 lol R!P



Despite having taken nap again I was too sleepy at night I slept instantly though R!P lol



This year's sleeping all over in Hawaii R!P R!P



Now then from now I am going to do yoga R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment