News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Congratssヽ(・∀・)ノ


Good afternoon~ R!P R!P



Today is Satou Masaki-chan's birthday R!P R!PR!P R!P R!P



R!P Congratーs R!P





Reina! Project





13 years old…



Is a distant past R!P



I hope it'll be a lovely year for Maーchanー R!P R!P R!P





Reina! Project



Reina's laughing too much。 lol







Changing the topic but it's quite a while ago but・・・



I changed my nail's colour R!P R!P R!P







Reina! Project
Changed my nails



Reina colour sky blue R!P R!P





A~~~~
Somehow I started to want to dye my hairー R!P R!P lol



I want to makeーitーbrighterー( ̄O ̄) lol



But if it fails again・・・it'll be a waste of R!P huhー(lol)



As I thought I should look at the situation for a bit more perhapsーs? R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment