News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Scary But σ(´・д・`)


I'm wavering・・・ R!P





Should I watch・・・・



Is it something I'd better watch・・・ R!P





But when I'm going to sleep it's scary huh R!P R!P R!P





Reina! Project





Musical that we're going to do next R!P Stacy's' R!P DVD R!P




As I thought for the sake of learning it's something I have to watch・・・・ R!P





No、 but・・・・




Reina! Project






Watching this blood covered zombie is too scary━━━━━ R!P



Whatーshould I do・・・・



This is also workkkkk R!P





As I thought it's something I have to watch isn't it R!P R!P R!P R!P hyaー


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment