News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Amazingly Laughable(lol)


Um you knowー R!P




After a loong time R!P




I watched it R!P R!P








6th gen's training camp R!P R!P



Really laughable・・・ R!P







Sayu and Sugai-sensei's conversation was amazingly amusing R!P R!P





Sayu's face while she's listening to Sugai-sensei's talk was the best R!P lol R!P









Reina's just a yankiー isn't she as expected R!P




My jersey's too big R!P lol




Now I know the reason why I'm called [yankiー yankiー] R!P R!P




Compared to now isn't it more awful back then R!P lol R!P





Watching it after a long time I thought that 6th gen's amusing、、、 R!P R!P R!P R!P





In a little screen my seniors' faces who're watching the training camp are shown but




I also laughed at everyone's amazed faces。 lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment