News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Uwa~o(^o^)


Otsukareinaa




Live 3 performances finished~~



And then it's the last Nakano Sun Plaza's Live too today





Today's 2nd performance Reina sang a solo song you know




Matsuura Aya-san's


【DO YOU LOVE ME】




Wonder if the English is correct? lol




People who watched today's 3rd performance know it I think but、、、



I'm an idiot (lol)



I really don't know such thing as English





There's bit stuff I want to write still I can't write though




From now there's something I have to do I'm rushed so………



Anyway today's clothes~














JSG it iss


Somehow Reina's masterpiece (lol) birthday T-shirts were a lot today weren't thereーe



Really raised me up (lol)


Everyone who came thankss


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment