News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Cold(;>_<;)


After entering the stage I've done vocalizing and stretching






Soon after new year、 there are many members that caught a cold







Lately it's cold isn't iit ((+_+))





Is everyone all right






Be careful okaay (´Д`)










It's written in the comments but




Now there's Marumo no Okite 's rebroadcastーapparently isn't there



But I still haven't grasped doramas that are starting from this year though




If there's someone who knows on what day what dorama there is would you please tell me?



I give you my best regardss




Soon Genepro is starting you knoーw


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment