News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

With Today…


Dorama
『Suugaku Joshi Gakuen』 crank up has been doneee

Aa~~~

Somehow there's feelings of achievement and

Happiness for accomplishing it and

Sadness and a vacant hole in my heart feeling and…

Various feelings are welling up。



At first dorama shooting

There were lots of confusing things

『Wonder if I can do ahead of this…』 I became despaired…

Various things happened but

This time my dream of appearing in dorama has come true

Moreover I'm suddenly the leading actress

I was truly truly glad



Everyone around me also helped me lots

Director is also kind

Also giving me acting guidance

For my first dorama's director to be

Kawai director I'm thankful is what I think from my heart




How sad…

On this dorama's shootings I truly laughed a lot

I almost died of laughter


Truly every day was satisfying

People who took care of me at this time's shooting

Truly thank you very much


And then thanks for the good work (*´∇`)



I'll update the pics again after I've calmed down ok

Anyway I wanted to convey my mental state now after it's ended to everyone


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment