News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Slippery。


Good evemingー



Earlier you know
When I entered the bath I put in bath salts you know

Moose something。 thing


I threw it away before taking the pic sorry



Then you knowww

It's the first time I put that in but

It's really slippery you see

It's twisting around my skin lol


Feels like it's moisturizing my skin it might be niceー for this dry season now

Is what I thought



I want to introduce it but I threw it away before taking the pic

↑2nd time




But look at thiis




Kitty-chan


I received it from Sayashi Riho-chan on my birthdayー


Kitty-chan's cushion


The back is leopard patterned you know





Cuteーisn't it?


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment