News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Otsukareina!And Funny Face Competition3!


Heーllo

It's time for funny face competition 3

Funny face orーrather it's like taking it while messing around though



Sitting with crossed legs I'm sorries。; Reina and Sayu is addicted to it Jagariko Tarako Butter~

Threatening aren't I



SulkyReina



During pic holding back laughter couldn't be done。 And then the result is this・・・ Hidden by the chin~~ lol

Today after dorama I did rehearsal





Wonder if I'll arrive home quicklyー...

Somehow it's rainingーeven

Tomorrow I have to be no jokingly early in the morning so I'm impatient


Tomorrow orーrather Right after this! kinda like that though


Kyahahahaー(lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment