News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

An Important Person。


Everyone~

Thanks for telling me lots of scribble plansー

I'll try scribbling while referring to them



Lately this emoticon→ I'm addicted to it

It's somehow healing


Speaking of healing……

Today I'm going to introduce an important person who's always healing to Reina ok


When we're together it's really warm

Always giving me present on Christmas

Even though it'd be nice if they come meet Reina when she wakes up

They always come when she's asleep

There's a bit mean Ψ(`∀´#) side to them too but

I also like that side


I'm going to introduce them ok









I love him so much


Santa-san

People who felt a throb when reading the sentence raaiseーyour handdd


The former opinion like thing is long so you thought?

I'm sorries

Tehe lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment