News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, December 19, 2011

I'm Addicted!


Morninggg

It's not morningーtime though isn't it

Today is new song 『Pyoko Pyoko Ultra』's interviewー



But Pyoko Pyoko Ultra's outfit、 thinking I can't upload it yet I've been holding back but

It already came outーriight



Shoーcck







It's in my digital camera so、 when I have time again I'll upload it ok


Putting thatーaside、 lately I'm addicted


Jyan







Juliet


I'm late in being addicted? lol

My friend told meーe

If it's the content of this album

Harurabu 2
Sayonara
23:45

...are what I like~(o^o^o)

I want to remember them quickly and sing them at karaoke


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment