News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hehhehhe~


Good afternoo~~n

I went to Shibuya after a long time

Somehow as I thought employee-san is stylish huhhh

It's been a while since I carried a heavy luggage while walking around so

My hip hurts


At a cafe I entered for a break








I ordered fizzies


After I started drinking C1000 I like fizzies even moreー


This juice is something I made myself though ok

Look look









Doesn't it look a bit good for head

Looks good orーrather it's actually good though isn't it










・・・Wonder if it's thanks to the glasses。






Today I'm glasses Reina-chan







Now then

I'm going to Dinner Show's rehearsal


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment