News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Amazing Tension。


Otsukareina

Everyone how was FNS?

After it was finished me with Sayu feeling amazing tension took pics all over

It smells like funny face competition again huh。。。


But today I'll upload the normal pics



Ai ha Katsu ・・・'s outfit

Today I listened to various artist-san's songs live

Felt like going to concert


Nishikawa Takanori-san's song is powerful I received energy

Yuzu-san's smile's also healing…



Sanma-san's smile was also healing huh

Matsuken-san's dance too


Tomorrow's dorama too I'll do my best is what I thought



Tomorrow or rather it's kinda like later perhapsー?

Ahahahahaー

Now、 my eyes terribly hurts

Lately it's really dryー。


Morning Musume。 medley ・・・'s outfit

Good night


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment