News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Uhauha♪


Good eveniing



Today the songs that will be sung at Bus Tour's Live were decidedー

I absolutely want to please everyone who's participating at Bus Tour

Howーto make everyone enjoy it??

What should I do??



Most of the things we'll do has already been decided though (*´艸`)

When I go to Fukuoka I want to eat motsunabe

There's also people who's coming with airplane isn't there?

At Fukuoka Airport the Mikazukiー croissant I want you to absolutely try buying itー

There are a lot of flavours you seee

Really delishーyou know

Somehow I'm getting excited

Bus Tour limited goods' parka you know

Friends who read my blog also said it's really cute


It still hasn't arrived at Reina's hands too so she wants it quicklyー


Anyway I'm looking forward to it too much I'm going uhauha (lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment