News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Shitsureina。


Otsuー

Today too 1 day was loong
(;A´▽`A

It was dorama's photoshoot but

Even though the photoshoot took really long timeー

Time passed too quick

Pic I took just earlier





Completely exhausted us (lol)



Dorama's photoshoot is really fun but you know

The Yomiuri Land Event tomorrow、、、

I'll have to be too early in the morning agaiiiiーーn ( ̄ロ ̄



Tension is high (lol)





But I'm also looking forward to tomorrow's Yomiuri Land

Everyone wear lots of clothes so you won't get coldー okー

At handshake event even when my eyebags are really visible don't mind it (lol)

Because my feelings are energetic




I haven't gotten in the bath yet so I have to get in quickly don't I

But I haven't even returned home yetー



For today

I'll excuse myself \(__)


A。

Shitsureina (lol)




Bye then


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment