News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Morningー!


I'm going to upload pics I couldn't upload yesterdayー

The moment I entered the meeting place、

Staffs-san congratulated my birthday


Happy~
Aren't the presents terrificー

↑Cakes 11 of them




↑Gumi mountain (lol)




Haribo festival (lol)




PEACH JOHN's pouch


Truly truly made me glad

Fortunate person Tanaka Reina is
゚+。(*′∇`)。+゚

Bus Tour 2 days period
Today I'm going to enjoy it too


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daniela: I'm so happy because Reina-sama have recieved a lot of gifts and have a nice birthday.
But I really feel like a very bad fan because I don't have the time to properly congrats her :(

But, in the end, the most important thing to me is that Reina-sama is very happy now~~ =D

Omeddetou *O*

Post a Comment