News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Good Evening~!


Good eveningー

Sorry I'm so late at night

Is everyone still awakeーeー??



After work's finished papa and cousin and grandma

Went with me for meal


Being engrossed with talking I even forgot to take pics of meal ー(-ロ-;)

I conversed a lot with my cousin

Conversed orーrather、 Reina's the one talking one sidedly though (lol)






Everyone who came to Bus Tour know this pic I think but

Before distributing senbei as surprise I was waiting for everyone's buses to arrive

The light was pretty so I took pics all over (lol)




While waiting for everyone、

Staff-san put pass on and I wandered around

Camera-san was also there so

Many of everyone who passed by gathered around (lol)




Everyone thinking who might it beー? and gathered around I think but

Sorry it's just Tanaka Reina is what I thought (lol)







Today's Main Event was

Live

The first solo Live

I sang 10 songsー

1 THE Bigaku
2 YEAH Meccha Holiday
3 Zutto Suki de Ii desu ka
4 Naichau Kamo
5 Jirettai Watashi
6 Ai no Honoo
7 Ai no Bakayarou
8 Yaruki It's Easy
9 Sayonara Tomodachi ni ha Naritakunai no
10 Daite Please Go On

The end that's the set list (^^ゞ (^^ゞ


It really was fuun

The best

Even from rehearsal it was fun


Pics i can't upload today I'll upload them tomorrow ok (o>ω

Tomorrow morning I have to wake up really early so、 I'm going to sleep already

Today too thanks for a fun 1 day


Hope tomorrow will also be a happy 1 dayー ゚+。(*′∇`)。+゚

Good night


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment