News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Everyone Thank You!


Morningー

Month 11 date 11th 11 hour 11 minutes I've aimed for it

When I woke up in the morning I was surprised by the comments number

I'm really glad

As I thought birthday is the best isn't it


From my friends and members and staff-san too

Lotts of mails were received

When this much mails come、 I'm so lovedー is what I think to myself (lol)


Hope that I can spend my 22 years old happily


Everyone who are participating in Bus Tour today

Let's go wild together

Look forward to itー



Lastly when I get in hotel

Manager-san got a surprise…………



Lots of choco


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

3 comments:

Oliver said...

hey izzy hope this is not too much trouble for you D:

would you mind posting this in japanese for me on reina's blog? i'd be very grateful if u could

here's the msg:

Hello reina! tanjoubi omedetou!
I'm going to regret missing your bus tour :(
im in taiwan and i have a test to attend to soon @_@, and i don't know if i could order the merchanise from taiwan. But i will definitely support you from where i am! and watch your videos and listen to your cd's!
again, tanjoubi omedetou!
Oliver

Thank you very much!!

lzz said...

Umm, I'm lzz.^^;
I kinda already posted a comment, and with DangAtYT's request considered, I also posted in general about fans overseas that can't come but will support Reina.^^b

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Reina!!!

Post a Comment