News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Director!!!!


Yappii~

When I was looking at digital camera I found pic I haven't uploaded~

【Vampire・Stories】 he's taken care of me Gotou director


img src



Each and every time we meet feels like his hairstyle has changed (*´艸`)

At photoshoot everyone was concentrating and we didn't talk about anything other than acting so I didn't know but

When I tried talking he's easy to talk to he's a person that I can talk to like a friend


…Like a friend is laying it a bit thick perhaps.. (lol)

Sorry



Now thennn

Today too let's spend 1 day with a smileー

I、 am going to a certain work so

Yesterday was also like that but you see

Until the information ban can be lifted wait for it ok


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment