News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Osaka 2 Days!!!!


Yappii

Otsukareina "

Yesterday・today for 2 days、 I did Mobekimasu's Promotion Event in Osakaー


Doing radio doing live broadcast doing Event at shopping mall

It was hectic but it was fun

Everyone who came、 everyone who bought CD thanksー

Being able to meet everyone really makes me energeticー♪





Today you know at free time I went to Doutonbori

My long desired Doutonbori





Reina always wanted to try going



Lookー

Kuidaore ningyou

The real thing

I thought I got excited (lol)




Doutonbori、 there were a lot of people it was lively you knowー

Among that with Mobekimasu outfit I went normally





I ate Turkish ice you knowー




Choco flavour、 vanilla flavour i bought each 1 of them

Sharing it between 5 people we ate itー




The ice was melting and drooping so、 Reina telling Yurina-chan with all her might

Was taken secretly by manager-san (lol)




For the last~~~~???















Glico



I really like Osaka you knoowー


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment