News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Bus Tour's♪


Otsukareina-chan

Today before Musical I did Bus Tour's business meeting you knoーw


I sampled the snacks that'll be goods but you know

It was deliciousー(*´艸`)


At first appearance

『You're kidding riight it won't match won't match

I completely denied it but

When I ate it feels like somehow I'm going to get addicted

Everyone look forward to it ok "






While at business meeting I thought

This time's Bus Tour、 we'll be able to consiーderablyー spend it together you know

Two nights three days is long isn't iit


Hurrayー

We'll go to places that Reina often went to play and such you know

Really looking forward to it too muchh

Hyahhoーi


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment