News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Admired(●´∀`●)


Yappiーi

At Budoukan's Live OG's senpais、 Eri、 Koharu also came

Somehowww (°□°`)

Gotou Maki-san also came

It's been a while since we met my eyes became dots

I wanted to talk to her but being so nervous I couldn't even look at her eyes much…lol

She was so cuteー(*´艸`)

She really is Reina's admired personーis what I thought once again




Also Wakatsuki Chinatsu-san and Wakatsuki-san's onii-chan also came、

Onii-chan was wearing Reina's T-shirt (´∀`)

Wakatsuki-san 【Even though it's Ai-chan's graduation ceremony the T-shirt's different I'm sorry lol】 said that…


From Wakatsuki-san I received this
↓↓↓↓





Yattaa━━━━━


Yesterday greeting various people was so funー

It was a short 2 days but

I truly met various people

I want to go back to yesterday




And then from Ai-chan I received this you knoow



Thankss


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment