News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Um You Know~


HEY(━∀━ "

When I started talking in earlier's update everyone became curious and curious and curious rightー

Sorry for people who anticipated it but…



I've cut my hair by myself




↑This is just a bit? from the cut pieces

At first I only cut bits of the damaged hair points but

Somehow it got funー

Mama 【stop it alreadyー 】 stopped me (lol)


Tehe


Today Sayashi、 noticed about how I cut it (━∀━ "

I wasn't planning to cut it that much myself but seems like I've cut it so much that other people can tell when they see it (*´艸`)


Oh well (lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment