News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Now~


I can't quite sleep so I'm writing blog~

Now while listening to WALKMAN I'm rolling around in my bed (・ω・)

Nishino Kana-san's Aitakute Aitakute Now (━∀━)

When I listen to this song just how much do you want to meet (°O °)

…I thought

【Want to meet】【Want to meet】 she's sayingーisn't she

Somehow it made me sad


I'm being influenced (lol)

Ah just now it changed to Naoto・Inti Raymi-san's 【Kimiraifu】ー

With music you're reminded of the happenings or such from that time aren't you~

So you feel the feelings from that time,,,

Fun memories~

Sometimes there are songs that bring back bitter memories though

Music is amazing huh~

It made Reina also wants to sing lol

Now it's a Ballad mood huh


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment