News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Hee~llo~( ̄∨ ̄)


Today morning's early~

I'm setting off to Osaka,,,

Yesteday I couldn't sleep at all you see

My sleep time is weird~~( ̄□ ̄)

Somehow↑looks like 6 character idiom doesn't it

It's not like that though (lol)





Listening to music I'm raising my tension

I introduced it back then
My Babe Kimi ga Nemuru Made is a given

The others are
Koda Kumiko-san's Megumi no Hito

Kubota Toshinobu-san's LaLaLa LoveSong

RAM WIRE-san's Ayumi I'm listening to theーm

I also bookmarked others and listening to them but I'll introduce them little by little "


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment