News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Finally…


Good morning

Finally it's come…

Tour final

And then Ai-chan's graduation…

Today surely will pass in a blink of an eye too rightー

I want to do Live quickly but…

It's complex isn't it





I received these yesterday you see↓↓↓↓




The yellow one was made by staff-san

The brown one was made by Ai-chan

Yesterday I did this with everyone and came out you know

Today's the last day so without putting too much power、 I'll enjoy it little by little…

Because today will be the last day I'll be able to sing together with Ai-chan

1 song and each 1 song I'll treasure it while singing



Thennn・・・・

I'm going


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment