News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Extendingー( ̄□ ̄;




Tried scowling




At Aichi's Live seems like it's noticed here and there but
(At the comments…)


The truth is I still haven't recovered from cold


It's almost 1 month perhapsー

To extend this much is the first time

My singing voice is all right but when I talk it's nasal voice so、 as expected it came out didn't it

Lately the dizziness is also severe…

My car sickness has also become severe…

This isn't good



Well my mood? feelings? are always energetic so it's fine though isn't it



↑Blurred (lol)


Morning Musume。 Official YouTube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/morningmusumechannel


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment