News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, September 12, 2011

゚з゚)ノ Chiiーssu


Haaーaーi

Today on the way back because of the roaring she tried listening to music and Tanaka really had fun


But you knowー

There's no shaved ice in today's catering you knowー

Even though I was looking forward to itー。。。(.. )





For today's dinner takoyaki came out so、 I decided to brought some home as souvenir for mamaー(・▽・)

Seems like it's already getting cold,,,




Earlier at concert I yelled and sang too much I thought my throat hurts but

After time passed now I want to singー

Want to sing disease isn't ittt (*´艸`)




Just now after I made the blog and read it again the topic rolled around kept changingーdidn't it (lol)

So then、 otsukareina (´∀`) lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment