News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Whatーshould I doーoo!


Good morningーs



Today's also hot isn't itー

The T-shirt Reina's wearing you know

Was bought in Hawaii you know

This was also very cheaaap

I forgot how much it was but (lol) it's less than 1000 yen

Various stuffs are very cheap in Hawaii aren't they

If only there's door to wherever I'd go shopping all over there (lol)

Or rather I want a door to wherever not just to Hawaii (━∀━)

Because there's no time needed for travel、 I can sleep for that much rightー





But lately Reina's precious precious precious………

WALKMAN is getting broken little by little,,,

The battery drains so quick

Should I buy a replacement?

Should I still hold on to it?

Whatーshould I doーoo (°□°`)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment