News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, August 1, 2011

No Wayy(´°Д°)It can't be…?


Goodー Morning

From today it's August isn't it

So fast (´-ω-`)

Justーlike this、 I wonder if this year will end in a flash tooー

But this year was a precious year for Reina

………But to look back is still early isn't it (lol)

Let's save it until December (lol)




The pics are yesterday's


Yesterday when I got back home I noticed my throat's tickling

I'm also coughing…。





Could it be...


It can't be?


Is it a coldddd (°□°`)

Oi oi give me a break pleaseーe




N~





Wonder if it's cold

It'd be nice if it's just a wrong guessー。lol




Illness is from the spirit。 there's a saying like that right

If my feelings aren't losing it'll work out somehow won't it~ (lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment