News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Today is(´∀`)


Morrningー

Today from the morning there's a jacket pic photoshoot

To people who watched Nico Nico Channel yesterday

Thank yoーu

Mama was watching it apparently but

Reina fell asleep before she knew it…

She couldn't watch it (°□°`)



Hello's rehearsal you know

Until Genepro there's absssolutely no rehearsal period is what I noticed…。

This little is the first (lol)

Wellーit'll work out somehow perhaps

Or rather I have to work it out somehow rofl。

Anyway today I'll do my best enjoyably

I wanted to upload pic but

Somehow the function? is strange I can't upload it so anyway for now there's none


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment