News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Today I'll Also do My Best for 1 Day Enjoyablyー♪♪


Morningー

Today's also 2 performances I'll do my bestー



As I thought at hotel there's nothing to do so I can sleep anyhow

Because there's nothing to do except sleep isn't there lol



Nowーthen。

Today also from rehearsal I'm going with tension up up ok (*´艸`)



Ah

Comeーto think of it at this HelloCon

It's Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun dayo! first presentation


Also you knowww

At this Tour there's a song I like the most

The one everyone other than Morning Musume。 sing Makeruna Wasshoi is truly a hit

Reina also wanted to sing that~



Comeーto think of it at yesterday's 1st performance's behind the curtain Maasa and me the 2 of us were backstage announcer

The one that's decided freely by Ustream's lottery (lol)

It was fun O(≧∇≦)o


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment