News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Today and Yesterday is Like a Déjà Vuー。lol


Morniーng

Today's also PV filmingー

It's the same schedule as yesterday so it's like a déjà vu (lol)



This time is a double A side so Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun dayo and

Kare to Issho ni Omise Shitai there are 2 songs but

Today's the Kare to~ one

2 days in a row I woke up early so my eyes are heavy but (lol)

Today I'll also do my best you know

The pics are yesterday'sー









I took a lot so I upload a lot (lol)


↓From here is bomber head Reina (━∀━)






I'm sleepyーy (lol)

But I don't particularly want to sleep thoughー


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment