News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Ribbon to the End★lol


This、、 I was thinking of making an update in the noonーbut I couldn't

But I'll post it as is (lol)


↓↓↓↓↓

Yappii

Yesterday around this time I was at 2nd performance's ○○ suits perhaps? thinking such things

Still prolonging Haikara Tantei Ou Tanaka Reina is (lol)

I'm saying the lines in my head

・・・(━∀━) lol


Yesterday at the last greeting I received flower as a surprise

Jyan



Very big and really pretty you know

There's a ribbon attached (*´艸`) fufu





I was truly glaad

I also really shed tears there didn't I





Today is 【Vampire・Stories】 showing eventー




People who are coming today 『What kind of movie is it

Is your heart beating?





___________

Now Vampire・Stories showing event has ended

Perhaps everyone has seen the movie by now?

People who have watched it、 please tell me your impression without exposing the details please



About the impression of final day finishing seems like everyone's making an update so

I'm still posting the URL
↓↓↓↓

Haikara Tantei Ou
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/haikara/


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment