News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Otsukareina♪


Otsuー

Single Event has ended

Today we did 3 performances but、 somehow time passed so quiiiick~(°□°`)

It means that it's that much fun huh




Today you knowww

Before entering the stage I bought Red Bull

After writing my name on it I put it in the stage's cooler box you see

It's something to look forward to after 1st performance endedー or so I thought but

Someone stole it (lol)




Really chiーn incident (━ε━)

Apparently it's not members though…。



I wouldn't know would Iー

。。or so I sayー(lol)

But the kind staff-san went and bought it you know




With this I charged my energy




But today's incident surprised me

I never thought it'd be stolen (lol)






Um you know there's an electric toothbrush that I introduced lately isn't there

Ai-chan has the same



Doltz

A matchー


This toothbrush is very nice so everyone try using it too


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment