News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Otsukareina!!!!


Oneーtwoo

Ganbareinaa



Today with this yell I did my best for 1 day

After Talk Show was fuun

We started an impersonation match you know (lol)

Reina did her usual Crayon Shin-chan impersonation、、、

【Seems like she will do Moromizato-san's impersonationーyou know】 was a rumour at public so

I also did that on the stage (lol)

Kazuma-kun said

Forcing yourself you did it (lol)

Welll I splendidly failed didn't I。lol

Haruna also said nice thing………

Haru-kun started saying Reina looks like a baby。 and such……


Truly nice people・fun people all of them。lol



Today was DVD shooting you knowww・・・





Generally I think it's good

A nice flow it was


Uploading a pic of Reina's favourite person








Miーchan





Miーchan during acting's first part always appears together with me

Even when I'm nervous、 looking at Miーchan's face calms me down


From tomorrow there are 3 performances

People who has come to watch today

Thankーyou very much

The handclap during song really makes me glad


Also、 this night Ai-chan Gaki-san Sayu Eri came

I didn't know they came so when the 4 of them came to the dressing room

I jumped and was overjoyedー

Even though everyone's busy thank you

Truly truly I was glad you know


↑Wellー I didn't say this to the people themselves though、、(lol)

Because it's embarassing isn't it?

Hehe (*´艸`)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment